On Friday 24th September Year 12 Geography students set out on fieldwork to Newcastle, Co. Down. Students collected information on coastal management as well as completing field sketching and a land use survey. It was a very enjoyable day and the weather was considerably better than the fieldwork in June!
Newcastle Coastal Management Fieldwork
- House Debate 2023 30th March 2023
- More Table Tennis Success for Tom 27th March 2023
- Sponsored Walk in aid of ‘Pretty n Pink’ 27th March 2023
- Hockey Success 27th March 2023
- Spring Concert 2023 15th March 2023