Students are encouraged to reflect on how they can practice the ‘Five Steps to Wellbeing’ during this time when normal routines, including school life, have been disrupted. Some steps may be more difficult in light of the current restrictions on social contact but you can use technology in a positive way to keep connected with your friends.
5 Steps to Wellbeing
- Senior Prefect Team 5th September 2023
- PC A-Level Students Secure Excellent Outcomes 5th September 2023
- Praiseworthy GCSE Results for Portadown College Students 5th September 2023
- Civic Reception for College Sports Teams 30th June 2023
- Art and Moving Image Arts Exhibition 2023 27th June 2023