Students are encouraged to reflect on how they can practice the ‘Five Steps to Wellbeing’ during this time when normal routines, including school life, have been disrupted. Some steps may be more difficult in light of the current restrictions on social contact but you can use technology in a positive way to keep connected with your friends.
5 Steps to Wellbeing
- Spring Concert 2023 15th March 2023
- Portadown College Win Ulster Schools Trophy 15th March 2023
- Nutrition Presentation and Tasting 7th March 2023
- Intermediate Maths Challenge Success 7th March 2023
- Spring Concert 2023 6th March 2023